Thursday, July 2, 2009

Indian Chicken Burgers & Spiced Chickpeas

Well, I picked up some beautiful NJ grown cilantro, So that is my inspiration for tonight's dinner. This one is for my friend RG. I am not too adept at Indian cooking but love the flavors. I am not sure how authentic these recipes are but definitely Indian inspired, delicious and pretty healthy. I am happy with the results of my efforts tonight. We were so hungry and it was so good. I realized later that I never took a picture of the final plate with the naan, sauce, cucumbers and cilantro!

Indian Spiced Chicken Burgers

( Savory Spicy Sweet, originally from Everyday Food: Great Food Fast)
I served the chicken burgers with Naan and Indian Spiced Chick Peas - Yum!

Indian Spiced Chickpeas - delicious recipe on god-dess.com So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment