Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Appetizers



This spread was the perfect way to use the fresh radishes from my CSA box.  Feta, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, and radishes pulsed in the food processor - simple and tasty!  I loved this!



Crisped-Prosciutto and Avocado Crostini

My latest addiction is manchego cheese - I just love to eat it with my other addiction - olives!  This crostini was great.  It is hard to go wrong with creamy avocado, salty prosciutto, and manchego on crostini.

8 comments:

  1. Coming to this blog can be dangerous when I am hungry...everything always looks so delicious! I love these appetizers...perfect for a Greek meal. I will also be trying your recipe from the previous post...yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    You know I am all about the crostini, they look delicious!
    Had a fun time in Asbury Park this weekend eating and happy hour.......hope to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jen!
    I love the new look of the blog ( I've been away!)
    These appetizers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, the crispy prosciutto and avocado is calling to me but I can almost taste the feta and radish dip just by the gorgeous photo. I want to try these immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your starters. You've made them look and sound so good that my stomach is growling. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really beautiful starters! What a fun way to use up your CSA items. And oooh, I'm definitely craving manchego now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm starving! Everything looks AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, My husband loves radishes, I'm so making that spread! Love your crostini!

    ReplyDelete